Thursday, March 4, 2010
Noun, Verb, Adjective Part 3
1. 11. My initial / initiative / initiation was working in show company that was located in Saigon.
2. She should be working instead of loaf / loafing / laughing.
3. A teacher should possess / possessive / possession patient and friendly characteristics.
4. John possess / possesses / possession the appropriate skills for his position.
5. I am prepare / preparing / preparation to go to college next term.
6. I will prepare / preparing / preparation about my job for my boss.
7. My prevent / previous / previously job was selling clothing at a kid’s store in Taipei.
8. he receives quart / quarter / quarterly bonuses.
9. Currently, the economy is down, so there is little recruit / recruiter / recruitment for new jobs.
10. My daughter works in retail / retailer / retailing—she is a sales associate at Macy’s.
11. The store sent the ship / shipping / shipment of my furniture by truck.
12. My husband has received a substandard / substantial / substance position at a start-up coming.