1. I'm Amal.
2. She's a student.
3. We're students.
4. They're friends.
5. You're a student.
6. It's a car.
Stand Out Basic Grammar Challenge Page 6B
1. Today is Tuesday. It's January 4.2.
2. amal and Matsu are student. They're friends.
3. Mr Jackson is a teacher. He's married.
4. Erika and Ron are teachers. They're divorced.
5. This is my house. It's in Mexico.
6. You and I are students. We're friends.
7. Mrs. Samuel is a teacher. She's from Florida.
8. My name is Elsa. I'm from Russia.
Tomorrow I will post Stand Out Basic Grammar Challenge Page 6c