Mark Kulek: Daily Expressions - Street Signs (in the city)
10 Daily Expressions for everyday English use. We will practice ten everyday expressions - Street Signs (in the city). For example - parking sign, slippery when wet sign, no u-turn sign, railroad crossing sign. You will learn what these signs look like and what they mean. It's very important to know these signs when traveling to foreign countries. Every expression is illustrated for better understanding. This is an interactive listening and speaking video. In the first part you will listen to Mark kulek and then in the second part you will practice on your own. By doing this, you will build your speaking and fluency skills. Have fun learning these important everyday expressions and speak English now.
English in use:
- parking parking Let's park here.
- slippery slippery Slippery when wet.
- No U-turn No U-turn Don't make a U-turn.
- railroad crossing railroad crossing Watch for trains.
- pedestrian crossing pedestrian crossing Watch for people.
- merge left merge left Lane ends ahead.
- turn right turn right Turn right at the light.
- turn left turn left Turn left at the signal.
- two way traffic two way traffic Two way traffic ahead.
- City Hall City Hall Where is City Hall?