All of the novels in The MICHIGAN Stories for Newcomers series
- Modified Version of Flor
- Modified Version of Senem
- Modified Version of Andrew
- Modified Version of The Kims
- Student Book Clubs homepage
Jennifer ESL Articles - Lesson 22, Part 1 - English Grammar (video)
JenniferESL — March 19, 2010 — An introduction or overview of English articles: a, an, the, and the zero article. Level: Intermediate to advanced.This is a lesson in TWO PARTS. Part 1 presents basic rules or guidelines for using English articles.
STUDENTS: Additional practice is available at EnglishCafe.com. http://www.englishcafe.com/lesson/english-articles-part-1-61067
ESL Podcast 559 – Ending a Restaurant Meal
Learn how to end your meal in a restaurant in English in this episode. (Credit card problems!) Download Podcast
Read All Star 4 pg 137 "Don't Be a Victim of Credit Card Fraud" ans answer these questions:
- Who really pays for credit card fraud? How?
- What is a bogus credit card?
- What would you do if a telemarketer called ans asked for your credit card number?
- In what ways do people become victims of credit card fraud?
- What are 3 things you can do to prevent credit card fraud?