|Front Row: Nhe, Zhiyang, Hoai, Nha|
Back Row: KyiKyi, Jinfang, Suqing, Salam, Tri
Where is Mai Tran?
Stand Out Basic Grammar Challenge Page 1
Stand Out Basic Grammar Challenge Page 2 B
2. She is a student.
3. They are Josef and Anna.
4. I am Amal.
5. We are Elsa and Chinh.
6. It is a book.
7. I am Chinh and she is Elsa.
8. They are pencils.
9. You are a student.
Stand Out Basic Grammar Challenge Page 2 C
1. Elsa is a student. She is from Russia.
2. Amal and I are students. We are in the same class.
3. Mr Jackson is a teacher. He is from Florida.
4. Mrs. Samuek and Mr. Jackson are from Florida. They are teachers.