- Mai Tran works Tuesday-Saturday 1pm-4pm
- She works 5 days / week and 3 hours/day.
- Mai Tran works 15 hours / week.
- Mai Tran works part-time.
f/t = full-time (a person works 8 hours per day)
- Jose works Tuesday-Saturday 4pm-12:30 am
- Jose works 5 days / week and 8.5 hours/day
- Jose works 40 hours / week.
- Jose works full-time.
exp = experience (a person has worked before)
- Lan was a manicurist in Vietnam for 10 years.
- She moved to San Jose.
- She works in a Nail Salon for 2 years.
- Lan is has 12 years of job experience.
lic = license (the government says that you can do the job)
- Salem was a driver in Iraq.
- Salem is studying his for his driver’s license test.
- All drivers are required to pass a driving test to get a driver’s license.
- Although Salem knows how to drive, he is required to take a test to get a California driver’s license.
- Manicurists are required to pass a test to get a manicurist’s license.
- Although Lan knows how to give manicures, she is required to take a test to get a California manicurist’s license.