Mark Kulek: Describing Food - Containers | Shopping List
Describing Food, you will learn partitives for describing food - containers. The pattern we will practice is: I need ... . This pattern is used for a shopping list, things we need at a supermarket. All the important vocabulary is illustrated for better understanding. The vocabulary is in sentence form to show how to use these words. In the second part of this video, you will be able to practice on your own. This you build your English speaking skills and add to your fluency. Have fun learning and speaking English now.
English in use:
- I need a bag of chips. How about two?
- I need a can of soda. What kind?
- I need a jar of jam. What flavor?
- I need a carton of milk. Nonfat?
- I need a box of pasta. Which brand?
- I need a bottle of wine. Cheap or expensive?
- I need a loaf of bread. Is French OK?