Discussion Questions about Jobs
- What kind of jobs have you had (part-time and full-time)?
- What is your dream job?
- Are there jobs that are only for women or only for men?
- Does everyone have equal job opportunities in your country?
- What’s the best way to pass job interviews?
- What is the best way to quit a job?
- What’s the best way to make friends at work?
- Do you think it is ok for co-workers to date?
- Talk about your first job.
Bonus Question: Are there any jobs you would refuse to do, regardless of the pay?
We listened to ESLPodcast 92 - Types of Work
She works part-time in retail and moonlights as a tour guide on the weekends. She's been wanting to get into the hospitality industry for a long time.
We also talked about three schools:
MetroEd Adult Education Credential
UC Santa Cruz Extension: English for Non-Native Professionals
Academy of Art University: Interior Design Degree