National Jewish Health: How to Keep Pollen Allergens Outside
|We will read stories |
from Health Stories
during the COVID-19 Break
- Read Health Stories: Intro: Ch 2. "Pollen Problems."
- Download the story from our WeChat group or email
- Listen to the story.
- Do the exercises 10-15.
- Listen to Talking to the Doctor on 13.
- Speak: You will practice this conversation with a friend or family member,
- Listen to Understanding the Doctor on pg 14. (fixed)
- Dictation: write the sentences under the pictures.
We will do pages 7-9 on Tuesday.
Some people are allergic to pollen. Other people are allergic to cats and dogs. Do you have any allergies? What are you allergic to?
More ESL COVID-19 Resources