VOA Learning English: Lesson 7 Pronunciation Practice: What are you doing? video / full lesson /
ID: 597 738 4168, Password: 226317
|Life Goes On|
Reading and Listening
- Read Let's Go On: Intro: Ch 3. "Completely Lost."
- Download the story from our WeChat group or email
- Listen to the story.
- Do the exercises 16-17.
- Listen to Asking for Directions
- Speak: You will practice this conversation with a friend or family member,
- Listening to the sentences and write the number next to the picture pg 19.
Grammar: ESL Library: What are you doing?.
AM Classes Civics Survey
PM Classes EL Civics Survey
Phonics and Vocabulary: If you need more help with reading, go to Starfall.com