- Send an email to email@example.com
- My name is ____________________________.
- My student number is____________________.
- I want to come back to Milpitas Adult School.
Lesson 11: Listen and Follow Directions
|"From Home to School" by Ana Gianola |
This story addresses themes of paying attention in class, following directions, test-taking, daydreaming, and receiving a warning from the teacher.
- Did you enjoy spelling tests or "spelling bees" (contests) when you were a student?
- Does your child enjoy spelling tests or "spelling bees" (contests) ?
- How often do they give spelling tests in your child's class?
- How many words are on the test?
- Do you help your children with their spelling homework?
- Does your child have a difficult time paying attention?
- How can you help your child learn how to pay attention better?