7/05-7/28 Mon-Thu 9:15-10:30 am Zoom ID: 818 5869 7763; Password: 359464; https://bit.ly/summercitz
ESL Civics Lessons: Washington DC Tour for ESL Citizenship
Washington D.C. tour with pictures and simple caption. Great for citizenship and ESL students.
- Pop Quiz: Coin Quiz
- USCIS Washington | Jefferson | Establishing Independence
- Reading/Dictation: Cambridge Arcade: 100 Civics Questions 57-64
- HOMEWORK: Preparing the Oath: A Growing Nation
- EXTRA: USA Learns Citizenship: 3.3 Early America
- uscitizenpod: A Handy Copy of the USCIS 100 Questions (updated) pdf
Holding the Bag by Ana Gianola
- Warmup: Cambridge Arcade: Level 2 Work 8 Lesson B
- B-1 Interview Presentation
- Scripts plus videos
- Interview B1 | video
- Interview B2 | video
- Interview B3 | video
- Interview B4 | video
- Interview B5 | video
- All Mix-and-Match U.S. Citizenship Interview scripts: https://bit.ly/mm-uscitizen
- EXTRA: USA Learns Citizenship: 2.4 Contact Info and 2.5 Address, Work, Travel
Negasi is a taxi driver from Ethiopia who has been in the U.S. for many years and has a family. He accidentally becomes involved in a robbery and faces a moral issue. (Buy here)
- Chapter 01 mp3 .
- Chapter 02 mp3 .
- Chapter 03 mp3 .
- Chapter 04 mp3 .
- All audio files