ESL Lounge: Parent/Teacher Meeting
- Description: A mother speaks to a teacher about her son's progress and behavior.
- Click for Transcript
- Listening Quiz 1 - Parent/Teacher Meeting
- Listening Quiz 2 - Parent/Teacher Meeting 2 * NEW! *
NYC Dept of Ed: Questions to Ask
- What is my child expected to learn at this grade level?
- How many years will my child remain in this program?
- What are major projects my child will be doing in your class this year?
- Throughout the year, how will I know if my child is meeting language and grade-level expectations?
- What does my child do well?
- What does my child struggle with?
- If my child needs extra language supports or wants to learn more about a subject, what are the resources available to help my child learn outside the classroom?
- Does my child turn in homework on time?
- Does my child participate in class discussions and activities?
- Are there ways that I can be involved in the classroom or at school?