On AGRICULTURE REPORT: Advice for growing parsley. And don't think there are only two kinds. (Heard of Hamburg parsley?) 24 March 2008
Answers to IDIOMS FROM PARTS OF THE BODY: Practice A
- No, they don't see eye to eye because they are fighting.
- No, Alicia doesn't have a big mouth because she never says a word.
- Yes, it is possible that Christine is nosey because keeps coming over to our
house for no reason.
- No, Sid doesn't have a sweet tooth because he lies anything salty.
- Yes, Joseph is head over heels in love with Maggie because she is all he
- Yes, parking is a pain in the neck at school because there are no
- No, the book didn't cost an arm and a leg because it was eighty percent off
the original price.
- Yes, Yoko has a long face because she didn't get the job.
- Yes, Walter was pulling our leg because it wasn't his birthday.
- Yes, I learned how to count from one to ten in French, Italian, and
- Yes, Derek shook a leg, because he ate quickly so he could get to the movie