Discovery-News.com: Discovery's Matt Danzico investigates vertical farming, an agricultural concept aimed at growing food and raising animals in skyscrapers in city centers.
Answers to IDIOMS FROM PARTS OF THE BODY: Practice B
- George really had a long face because he had lost his wallet.
- Out neighbors are nosey.
- She loves cakes. She has such a sweet tooth.
- They never see eye to eye.
- That person has a big mouth.
- Come on! Shake a leg!
- Lisa is head over heels in love with Steve.
- Driving in this terrible traffic is a pain in my neck.
- Don't believe her. She's pulling your leg.
- I learned that poem by heart.
- That excellent stereo system must cost an arm and a leg.