Mark Kulek: Past Tense Verbs For Everyday Actions | English Speaking Practice
|We will read stories|
from Health Stories
during the COVID-19 Break
- Read Health Stories: Intro: Ch 3. "Tired at Work."
- Download the story from our WeChat group or email
- Listen to the story.
- Do the exercises 16-21.
- Listen to Talking to the Co-Worker on 19.
- Speak: You will practice this conversation with a friend or family member,
- Listen to Check the Correct Picture on pg 20.
- Dictation: check the picture you hear.
- Listen to Who Says That on pg 11
- Dictation: write Tina or the Co-Worker
Our next Zoom meeting is 4/29/2020 9:30-10:30
ID: 597 738 4168, Password: 226317
Phonics and Vocabulary
Grammar: Practice Unit 6 Time or Unit 9 Daily Living (Past Tense)
|Ventures Arcade Level 1|
NEW: COVID-19 Resources for Adult Education Students in Santa Clara County