WorldEnglishTeacher: What to Say When Someone is Sick - For ESL Students
- Read Health Stories: Unit 10. "Visiting Hours."
We will read stories
from Health Stories
during the COVID-19 Break
- Download the story from our WeChat group or email
- Listen to the story.
- Do the exercises 58-63.
- Listen to At the Reception Desk on 61.
- Speak: You will practice this conversation with a friend or family member,
- Listen to Elsa's Desk on pg 62.
- Dictation: check the picture you hear.
- Listen to Listening -=
- Dictation: write the correct number
We will do pages during our Zoom meeting Monday 6/1 to Friday 6//5 9:30-10:30
ID: 597 738 4168, Password: 226317
Phonics and Vocabulary