Monday August 16 9:00 am -- Class starts at Milpitas Adult School
Do you want to come back to Milpitas Adult School?
- Send an email to email@example.com
- My name is ____________________________.
- My student number is____________________.
- I want to come back to Milpitas Adult School.
Two Minute English: Shopping for shoes - English lesson Conversation
Lesson 13: Expensive Shoes
|"From Home to School" by Ana Gianola |
This story addresses themes of shopping for shoes, comparing prices, looking for bargains, children wanting what is popular, and arguing about expenditures.
- What is the maximum amount of money you would spend on a pair of athletic shoes for your child?
- How often do you need to buy new ones?
- Do you buy new ones because they are worn out, because they are too small, or because your child wants something more stylish?
- What other things do your children see that
- they also want to have?