Kate Avila: More Office Supplies
This is the second Civics lesson of the school 2021-2022 school year.
We will learn three important life and work skills:
- How to answer a phone call
- How to write a phone message
- How to order office supplies
Papers:These papers will help you learn about phone calls, messages, and office supplies.
After you studied these papers, we will have a simple oral and written test:
A. Teacher ________ will call you at a scheduled time.
- Answer the phone and talk to the teacher.
B. Teacher ________ will read this message to you:
- This is a Civics test for school.
- We use it to show that you learn English.
- We do not share your work outside the school.
- Do your own work.
- Do not get help or use a translator.
- Do not copy another person's work.
- Good luck!
C. You will get a blank telephone message.
- The Teacher will ask you to write a phone message.
- Write the message on a paper and show message to the Teacher.
D. In your class, you will write 4 sentences about ordering office supplies.
- After you write your sentences, show the sentences to the Teacher.
Talk of the Block Family: Long Vowels: